Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Night at the Opera....er Theater!

We saw Gypsy last night. I thought the first act lurched around a little bit, but the second half came on strong and had some interesting twists. Kathy Halenda was Mama Rose and has a classic broadway voice, she was great. It's always a treat for us to go to see live theater and the Saroyan feels like home after 15 years of shows. Our front row, center seats make the experience all the better. They have recently remodeled the theater and it is beautiful.






















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they really did remodel. it looks very nice. glad you had a good time. -N

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the candid of mom in the lobby, my second favorite is the top picture where Viola is lurking in the periphery.

Classy blog.

Pater Futurus

Alexander said...

I should take a look at Saroyan too, I never been there. My only yearly theater I catch back home.