Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ya sure we love our ABBA.....

Saw Mama Mia last night, for the second time in about a year and a half. We love this show! I may go back and sit in one of the cheap seats before the run ends. It is the most lively, feel good show that you can see live. It makes you smile ear to ear. The actress that played Donna, the mother, we had seen years ago as Fantine in Les Mis. She could really fill the theater with her voice. One of the fathers was the guy that plays Electricity in the Propane ads on TV. He could really sing. Overall the quality of the voices was high and the dancing very good. Made friends with the conductor and just had a great evening. Adjo allesamman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see this show!
annie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.