Sunday, May 9, 2010

Celebrating Mother's Day 2010

Lois Lind is a fantastic mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother! She lives love, caring, prayer, hope, help, faith, honesty, and friendship...just to name a few of her wonderful qualities. We celebrate you today!


She loves roses!


She is my mom and I love her with all my heart!



I love lilies! Thanks Nate and Meg! I love you very much!

I love Cory, Annie, and my little Bee. Today I celebrate the wonderful Gifts of God in my life. Lyle is my soul-mate and the best man I know. Without him, I would not be a mom. I would not have such wonderful children and a granddaughter. I am filled with awe and wonder at the fantastic gifts of life my Savior has given to me. I am a truly blessed woman.
Thanks to all!
Daughter, Wife, Mom, Mimi Marlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimi Marlene! We love you so much! I am so blessed to have you as my mother-in-law! Thanks for a very special blog! Can't wait to see you! 2 weeks to go!
love, annie