Monday, November 29, 2010

Bee Bee Originals at Twiggs in Hanford

Cory requested a blog about the things I have made and are being sold at Twiggs. He said the pictures would be worth a thousand words and I would not have to type that much. So here are most of the things. Missing are the 9 regular reversible dresses I started with in March. There are there too and selling.











Crayon rolls.








Infant Black and White soft toys. Have crunch sound and a bell inside.

Reverses to the brown flower fabric. This picture and the Christmas dresses were taken in the store.

First picture reverses to the 2nd picture for the rest of the toddler dresses.




















Now I have it documented.

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/barefoot1bannerbettercopy.jpg

3 comments:

Travel_with_a_purpose said...

Great stuff! I can't believe how much you get accomplished.

Anonymous said...

О! 相当不错的职位。我只是偶然发现您的博客和想说的话,我很喜欢浏览你的博客帖子。在任何情况下,我会订阅你的饲料,我希望你写的再次光临!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.