Saturday, November 8, 2008

I remember.....

November 8th, I guess I will always remember this day. My mom left this earth 14 years ago today. I don't think of her as often as I used to, as life takes over. I guess that's the way it should be. I find myself thinking of her a lot when things like weddings and the birth of a baby come up. I wish I could show her the new little one. She would be nuts over her. Annie's words about her mom ring true for me also. So much has happened in the years she has been gone. I will always miss her as she was the most important person in my life that shaped me. Since she cannot come back to see me, I look forward to the day I can join her. You were the best. L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lyle, your words brought tears to my eyes! I don't think I ever formally met your mom but I do have a fond memory of my mom taking me to the Gingerbread Boutique after a dentist appointment to pick out something that I liked! We will both have to tell Bee all about our moms!
love, Annie