Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Thought I'd Died and Gone To Sweden......



By now you are probably asking yourself what these two pictures have to do with anything. I'll explain...... I love grocery stores more than Marlene loves shoes. You want me to leave an NFL game on TV... invite me to a grocery store. Now Grocery Outlet is a particularly interesting store to go into because you never know what you'll find, Russian beets, Arab ketchup, French crackers, etc. While Marlene was wasting her time in a fabric store nearby, I wandered into the Clovis Grocery Outlet. I'm singing along to the music on the stores sound system when they announce that this is the ABBA music channel on satelite radio. ALL ABBA ALL THE TIME!!! Wow, I didn't know this existed. I'm tellin' you, this is the best grocery shopping experience you can have unless Whole Foods goes clothing optional. I hope this is the start of a trend. Yaa shuure.

4 comments:

coryandannie said...

Mamma Mia!

coryandannie said...

Best Blog Ever!

Anonymous said...

I think Cory would like another xm channel. All Elvis All the time!

Jane

nate-in-the-box said...

xm satellite radio, the perfect gift for that swedophile on your christmas list.