Monday, August 24, 2009

Vote for Favorite Vegas Kitchen and Lyle :)

Choose your favorite Las Vegas Model Kitchen.
Vote with Photo # +kit.
Choose your favorite Lyle pose.
Vote with Photo # +Lyle.
ie: 1 kit. 1 Lyle
Hoping to get many comments!
This is your chance to let us know you read the blog!
1
2

3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Lyle relaxing talking to Lois in the very last Model home of the weekend in Vegas.
It was the 30th house. So some kitchens were not photographed!
Remember to click on Comments and vote for kitchen and Lyle. Any comments are welcome.
Hope you enjoyed a little kitchen tour from Las Vegas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite kitchens are #19 and #20 and my favorite poses are #3 and #12.

Lots of fake plants in those model kitchens. Do people really plant ivy above their cupboards? Do people see that and think, "Gee, if I lived here, those would be MY artificial plants... I'll take it!"

Great blog concept and great execution!

Cory

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

My favorite was Kitchen 14, and pose 14....it was a Lyle roast!

Unknown said...

Kit 22 Lyle 9

Anonymous said...

Kit 2 You could always loft the kitchen and I like all the counter space!
Lyle 6 This picture makes me homesick for Lyle's awesome cooking!

I enjoyed all the pictures!
annie

Travel_with_a_purpose said...

Kitchens all strike out -- boring! But Lyle is a keeper. My favorites are 5 - 6 - 9

Pretty sneaky way to get comments ... who can turn down a chance to express an opinion???

Anonymous said...

Kitchen #19 and definately #9 for Lyle

Jane

nate-in-the-box said...

kit12/13 lyle9/10

i like the modern, but hate that EVERY kitchen had fake foliage atop its cabinets, tacky, dusty.

the father under glass or
james bond villian dad (with pet ceramic chiken featuring laser eyes) were my favorite.

Bakka said...

favorite kitchen 19, favorite lyle 22 (his best side....)