Sunday, November 8, 2009

Parrot BEE at her party

Nate was asking for more parrot pictures of Bee. Well, Kristian shot a bunch at her party. So I thought I would like to share the costume that Annie made for her and more Bee pictures. She started in the living room...

crawled through the dining room....

and into the kitchen.

Bee explored the oven drawer....
then moved over to the stove cupboard.
Remember how much fun those pots and pans and plastic things were as a kid...well, things have not changed.
Maybe I can just go inside this one.....
No...Okay!
Think I can throw these lids on the floor.
Mess made...moving on!
Oh look...Micah's hat. This will be fun!
Wow...Micah holding Bee in 2 pictures. He is even smiling! Funny...I think he likes her!
I just want to take a minute to tell Annie how much I appreciate her creativity. This young momma is always amazing me with costumes, toys, decorations, etc. to create a fun life for our little Bee. Thanks Annie for all the fun things you do and share with others! You are amazing and I am very proud of you!
(Thanks Kristian Bringard for sharing your pictures and following Bee around to get such cute pictures!)

2 comments:

nate-in-the-box said...

Thank you for the post. it is a great costume, and the party looked like a lot of fun.

Bakka said...

thank you accepted.....