Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Anniversary and more

Friday was our 33rd anniversary.  We had a great time together and went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants...Javier's in Fresno.  
The food always tastes the same yummy flavors.  I always have a burrito to bring home for the next day!  


More to come later with Nate's visit.  Oh yes, tonight he helped me customize my blog with a better look.    Hope you enjoy it!   

Thanks to Nate, I was able to send out our new email address.  If I missed you, give us a call, and I will let you know our new address.

3 comments:

nate-in-the-box said...

After 33 years, momma's still got a squeeze box, and daddy can't sleep at night. It was a fun day.

Travel_with_a_purpose said...

Will the Bruce's never cease to amaze us? Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

What fun things you found! I Love the picture of Mimi with the accordion! I'm sorry I missed the concert. I love the new blog look. I have been thinking about updating ours.
Congratulations on the wedding anniversary! Tomorrow is ours! I thought Bee was big (7lb 11oz) at birth! Good job Mimi!
love, annie