Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lincoln High 40th High School Reunion

Hey Lincoln 69ers! Here are the promised pictures!
It is MY blog....so just had to start with the BEE!
Enjoy the Memories!
I had such a wonderful time seeing you all again!
There was not a klinker in the group!
I am very proud of our Lincoln Lancers of 1969!
You are all winners in my book!
Hope to see you in 10 years....walkers, wheelchairs included!
Enjoy and make copies as you like.
Just click and save to a file.
(I usually send to Walgreens and pick up in 1 hr. Free commercial)

































Thanks for the Memories!

2 comments:

Happynhanford said...

Come on you guys.... leave me a comment if you see the pictures!
Thanks!
Marlene

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!